Welcome to the 1st Sammatzian Apple Day!On the 13th of October we will celebrate the 1st Sammatzian Apple Day at Michaelshof. A day awaits you with a great program and offers:
- Apple variety determination by the pomologists Hermann Stolberg and Urte Delft
- Exhibition of around 80 varieties of the region
- A mobile cider factory, where you can bring your own apples, pears and quince and have them pressed (minimum quantity 50 kg, registration required in advance)
- Lectures and guided tours of the Sammatzian Gardens
- Program for the little ones
- Delicious Sammatzian Angler Beef on the skewers, warm apple juice and other delicacies, especially from Sammatzian production.
We are looking forward to a nice festival and a day that is all about the apple.
Sunday, October 13th
11:00 am – 05:00 pm
Admission is free!